· Completed the Inaugural Dopey Challenge at Disney World
· Ran my 3rd Disney marathon
· Finally completed Disney’s Coast-to-Coast Challenge after being wait-listed in 2011. Added California to the list of states I ran a race in and went home with 11 Disney medals for the year!
· Discovered virtual races which typically benefit a good cause, are extremely convenient, and save $$$
· Ran 14 half marathons, with my fastest being the Route 66 Half Marathon in Litchfield, IL
|Medal haul for 2014|
· Was a race ambassador for Diva Dash 5K, Glow in the Park 5K, Hot Chocolate 5K and 15K, and the MO’ Cowbell race series
· Ran my 2nd relay and met some great people along the way
|I only knew 2/5 other runners before race day!|
Goals for 2015:
· Run more consistently and track my mileage.
· Get closer to my 2010 half marathon PR of 2:20. Joined Fleet Feet’s spring half marathon training group to help with this goal.
· Continue being an ambassador for the MO’ Cowbell race series as well as the St. Louis Hot Chocolate 5K and 15K.
· Race in at least one new state. So far I have signed up for the Nashville Rock ‘n’ Roll half marathon in April.
I am looking forward to 2015 and all the mileage it will include! Have a great, safe, and Happy New Year!!!